Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which is the best after-shave for sensitive skin? Are creams better than liquids.?

I use electric razors so liquid is what i would useWhich is the best after-shave for sensitive skin? Are creams better than liquids.?
I like Gillette gel myself. You only need a dab.Which is the best after-shave for sensitive skin? Are creams better than liquids.?
Gillette makes a good gel that I like.





And if you don't mind natural remedies, then try Witch Hazel Extract.
Nivea for men put out an excelent arter shave balm for sensitive skin. It is a liquid, but there is no sting.
creams are far better as they won't sting like the liquids
Hi.I have sensitive skin also and i use Sorbolene Moisturizing Cream with 10 percent glycerin which is perfume free .I also use it as a shaving substitute which doesn't irritate my skin.


Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment