Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have itchy rash like liquid bumps on my finger & toe. I'm using anti-inch cream but it's not really helping!

Do you have any suggestions!I have itchy rash like liquid bumps on my finger %26amp; toe. I'm using anti-inch cream but it's not really helping!
you should be using an antibiotic ointment insteadI have itchy rash like liquid bumps on my finger %26amp; toe. I'm using anti-inch cream but it's not really helping!
It sounds a lot like poison ivy. Any chance you were exposed recently? I was pretty much immune to it until I was in my 20s, and the first time I got it, it was just tiny little bumps full of clear liquid on my fingers.


It usually comes up first where you might have touched the plant, but it's a systemic toxin, meaning it can cause bumps anywhere on your body.


Regardless of what it is, I recommend Ivy Dry for any rash like this. It feels good, and, like the name implies, it helps dry the rash up.
Sounds like poison oak/poison ivy. A lye based soap is greatly beneficial. It is the oils that react with the body producing the rash. Dry it out and voila you are free of itchiness. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment